Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amelia's Name Sign

I have been working on Amelia's name sign over a few weeks. I bought the paper mache letters from Lincraft. I used Stampin' Up dsp Raspberry Tart to decoupage them, then gave them a coat of glossy varnish before embellishing them with flowers, ribbon, buttons and butterflies. They look really cute sitting along her window sill. ....Bailey has been told not to touch them.... we'll see how that goes, I'm expecting to find them all jumbled up from little fingers moving them and not being able to spell yet!!! This may be my last completed project for a little while, as I'm now beginning to make a patch work quilt for Amelia's room. I should have it finished by the time she's two and moves into a bed! (She's only 3 months old now!!) Shall post some photos of it's progress from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Trina, that looks fantastic. You've done such a great job.

    ReplyDelete